Origin of Man Hiking Trail
The Origin of Man Hiking Trail is a wonderfully scenic combination of rocky coastline, interesting caves and rock formations, great oceans views and amazing fynbos plantlife.
Starting at the Khoi San Cave at The Point in Mossel Bay, it follows the coastline for 13.5 km to Dana Bay and usually takes about 4 hours at a moderate pace.
Book with us!
- 1 Point Village Guesthouse, Bland Street East, The Point, Mossel Bay, 6500, South Africa
- +27(0) 44 690 7792
- +27(0) 86 512 2062
Activities in Mossel Bay
- Shark Cage Diving in Mossel Bay
- SCUBA Diving in Mossel Bay
- Skydiving in Mossel Bay
- Blue Flag Beaches in Mossel Bay
- Golf in Mossel Bay
- Origin of Man Hiking Trail
- Fishing in Mossel Bay
- Game Drives near Mossel Bay
- Lighthouse in Mossel Bay
- Museums in Mossel Bay
- Seal Island Boat Trips in Mossel Bay
- Whale Watching Boat Trips in Mossel Bay
- 24 Nov 2014Mossel Bay during December...