Seal Island Boat Trips in Mossel Bay
One of the great activities is taking an boat trip out to Seal Island from the harbour. On this trip you will see the 2500 Cape fur Seals that inhabit the island. En-route you might also come across dolphins, sharks and even in winter months, whales. If you are looking to make it a bit more romantic, be sure to catch the sunset cruise. This cruise is a little longer than the standard cruise with some nice beverages and snacks being served.
Book with us!
- 1 Point Village Guesthouse, Bland Street East, The Point, Mossel Bay, 6500, South Africa
- +27(0) 44 690 7792
- +27(0) 86 512 2062
Activities in Mossel Bay
- Shark Cage Diving in Mossel Bay
- SCUBA Diving in Mossel Bay
- Skydiving in Mossel Bay
- Blue Flag Beaches in Mossel Bay
- Golf in Mossel Bay
- Origin of Man Hiking Trail
- Fishing in Mossel Bay
- Game Drives near Mossel Bay
- Lighthouse in Mossel Bay
- Museums in Mossel Bay
- Seal Island Boat Trips in Mossel Bay
- Whale Watching Boat Trips in Mossel Bay
- 24 Nov 2014Mossel Bay during December...